Are you worried about cyber security attacks?
Passwords are no longer enough to protect user accounts from the ever more sophisticated attacks.
Multi-factor authentication is an important weapon in the protection of your user accounts. Authpoint provides a centralised, managed approach to account protection.
We discuss all about AuthPoint multi-factor authentication.
Today’s security landscape shows that using stolen credentials to breach network resources is the number one tactic that hackers use. In fact, 80% of data breaches involve stolen or weak passwords as the main vulnerability. Multi-factor authentication is the single most important security enhancement you need to protect your business.
AuthPoint’s unique mobile DNA technology goes beyond traditional 2-factor authentication (2FA) by incorporating innovative ways to identify and protect.
Created by Watchguard, and managed by HB Tech, Authpoint is simple for your team to use. Users can add their own third party applications to Authpoint so that authentication for all work based applications can be managed from the same place.
Install and activate WatchGuard’s AuthPoint app in seconds so you can authenticate from your smartphone. It not only enables speedy push-based authentication, but it also offers the pull authentication feature for better usability and security
Three authentication options available:
1. Push messages with guaranteed delivery
2. One-time passwords (time-based)
3. Challenge/response QR codes
• Protection for hundreds of applications, including;
1. Microsoft Office 365
2. Windows Logins
3. Remote Desktop and Remoteapps
4. Watchguard VPN
5. Adobe Cloud, Xero, Paypal, Google, and other cloud based services
• Authentication can be achieved using an app installed on Android, or iPhones, or using a hard token;
• Users are centrally managed by HB Tech, so if a user leaves, their MFA access can quickly be removed;
• Likewise HB Tech can easily move between devices if a phone is replaced or upgraded.
AuthPoint multi-factor authentication helps keep your assets, information and user identities secure. We help clients keep their businesses safe with multi-factor authentication.
To find out more about Authpoint multi-factor authentication, please get in contact
We provide businesses across Hampshire and Dorset with exceptional IT support ensuring you get the support you need when you need it.
IT Support in Hampshire