• Value for Money. – Outsourcing your IT support provides you with skilled knowledge at a fraction of the cost of employing an IT manager. When you employ an IT manager you must incorporate various associated financial costs, including the costs of holidays, sickness, training, and even staff turnover recruitment costs. Additionally, a team of IT professionals will ensure your systems are fully managed, so they are always running at the most productive level. With a team of experts, you will be able to get up and running as quick as possible from any IT issues you may ever face, saving you money.
• Expert knowledge always at your fingertips. – The world of IT is constantly changing and therefore it is difficult for any individual to have full knowledge of everything. Instead of having to pay for your staff to have extensive continuous training, you will have immediate access to expert up to date IT knowledge and the assurance that everything will be managed properly, and nothing will ever be missed. Being able to rely on the skill and knowledge of experts is extremely valuable and essential to getting the best out of your IT, which is critical for driving your business forward.
• Business Continuity. – In house IT managers will naturally take holiday, sickness and other time off. Employing the skills of an outsourced IT team enables you to ensure your IT is constantly and fully managed throughout the whole year. All businesses experience peaks and troughs in terms of how busy they are and inevitably the IT requirement will follow suit. Being able to rely on a team of IT professionals means you no longer need to worry; you can be covered as and when you need it. Being able to entrust your backups will always be properly managed will provide the assurance your business will be able to continue after the event of a disaster.
• Security. – There are many instances when you will need to make sure your systems are secure. For example; if an employee leaves, straight away you will immediately need to make sure they have no more access to any systems, or if you believe you may have had a security breach. Employing a team of IT experts means you can control and secure your systems immediately without needing to worry if your IT manager has enough experience or is on holiday.
• Focus for your business. – With such a competitive market for businesses, reliable technology is essential for employees to focus their expertise on what they do best, without IT issues holding them back. Being able to entrust your IT to a team of IT strategy experts will allow you to focus your time and expertise on continuing to drive your business forward.
If you would like to discuss how outsourcing your IT support and IT services could bring advantage to your organisation, feel free to Contact us for advice.