For all businesses Covid-19 is unprecedented and has brought significant challenges to us all. Us at HB Tech would like to take this opportunity to assure our clients that we are following the processes stipulated by the government to ensure the safety of our employees and clients. Please be assured that these measures will not alter our level of service to you and that you can still expect to receive the same dedicated support and care from our team.
Most of our work can be delivered remotely; however, there will be times when only a site visit is possible. In that circumstance there are certain measures we are applying to adhere to social distancing and PPE requirements. Please find these requirements below.
Before the visit, clients must:
- Clear a path to the area where the equipment will be fixed or installed;
- Wipe down any surfaces around the equipment that the engineer may come in to contact with;
- Open any windows or doors where the engineer will likely have to work.
On the day of the visit, the customer should be aware that:
- Our engineer may wear a mask and gloves if they enter their premises;
- They will adhere to distancing rules of at least 2 metres and move to a different room if possible;
- If distancing is challenging, our engineer will try and work either side by side or back to back rather than face to face.
- Upon finishing any work, our engineer will wipe down any surfaces that they have touched before leaving.
Our engineer will have their own;
- Wireless keyboard and mouse;
- PPE, for example; gloves, masks, hand gel
At the end of the job:
Our engineer will conduct any handover from 2 metres, or remotely by telephone or email.
We really appreciate your understanding and cooperation. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Best wishes from all the HB Tech team.