Are you looking to empower and engage your team for better focus and productivity? Let us show you how to unlock the potential of OneDrive and SharePoint.
Let us share how to get the best out of these powerful platforms and capitalise on their full potential.
Our training video provides all the tips and tricks of Microsoft OneDrive and SharePoint.
Some of the topics the training covers include:
- SharePoint vs OneDrive
- Using SharePoint
- SharePoint Live Collaboration
- SharePoint as an Intranet
- SharePoint lists
- Integrating SharePoint into Teams
- Power Automate to enhance SharePoint & OneDrive experience
This training video is part of a series of three videos about getting the best out of Microsoft 365. The other videos in this series are ‘Maximise the power of Microsoft Teams’ and ‘Enhance the potential of Microsoft Outlook’, which will be released soon.
So what is Microsoft OneDrive?
OneDrive is the Microsoft cloud service that connects you to all your files. You can store and protect your files, and you can share them with others. Furthermore, you can access them from anywhere on all your devices.
OneDrive can be used to save documents, photos, and other files in the cloud. You can share them with friends and also collaborate on content.
Benefits of Microsoft OneDrive:
Freedom to access, edit, and share your files on all your devices, wherever you may be.
Back up and protect:
Lost your device, don’t worry. You won’t lose your files and photos when they’re saved in OneDrive.
Share and collaborate:
Stay connected, and share your documents and photos with friends and family. Enjoy real-time collaboration.
What is Microsoft SharePoint?
A cloud-based service hosted by Microsoft for businesses of all sizes. A document management and collaboration platform that helps a company manage archives, documents, reports and other important business content.
Benefits of Microsoft SharePoint:
- Create intranet sites and create pages, document libraries, and lists.
- Display news, updates and important visuals with your team
- Add web parts to customize your content.
- Manage your daily routine with workflows, forms, and lists.
- Discover, follow, and search for sites, files, and colleagues from across your organisation.
- View the latest news with the mobile app.
- Sync and store your files in the cloud so anyone can securely work with you.
For more information about Microsoft OneDrive or SharePoint, or your Microsoft 365 package please Contact us. We can also look at setting up bespoke training for your organisation, if required.